Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Memorization

The most important memorization technique I learned from chapter 8 would have to be connect because if I can relate to something I already know it’s easier to memorize the new subject or idea that I’m being taught. I also found mark it down and act to be very useful because as kinesthetic learner its easier for me to learn the new subject by writing it down rather than coming up with acronyms which will confuse me later when trying to remember. I think that it depends on the person and/or situation on which technique is more efficient to use. For example, if I want to remember a number or email and I don’t have a pen, paper or something to write the information in I cant act the number, for this scenario I think it would be easier to just try to break the number/email into sections which will make it easier to remember until I can write it down. Each one of us memorizes things differently, so all I can say is to practice on the memorization technique that best suits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment