Tuesday, October 27, 2009

VARK Activity

After reading this chapter i realized that I am more of a Kinesthetic learner which means that I learn by doing things. I've always thought of myself as a visual learner because it easier for me when I see an example of what I'm supposed to do, I think I the way i learn is based on the mood i am that day for example there are days when I'm too tired and hearing someone talk doesn't work for me, but if you illustrate what the person is talking about i will understand it or when I have a lot of energy being in a chair for 2 hours is the last thing in my mind and i need to move around or work with someone in order to understand the subject. I also learned that there are many different ways for me to approach a subject because not everyone learns the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment